Adorable Boots for only $16 shipped from No More Rack!!!!


Right now you can get a Free $10 No More Rack Credit when you Sign up Here.

This credit is only good on a purchase $20 and more. Shipping is always $2.

I'm really hoping that my husband will see this and know that I fell in love with the gray pair, I need a pair for this winter to replace my brown flat boots. Plus, I can be stylish and still chase after my boys in these boots!! I NEED these!

No More Rack is a daily deal site with new sales starting each day at 11am CST, Deals go fast so make sure you Sign Up and You will get Emails Each day with the new sales about 10 minutes before they start.

Today you can this Women’s Boots for just $24 + $2 in Shipping. Use your on any purchase of $20 or more and pay just $16 Shipped!

If you don’t see the $10 Credit in your account then Go to My Profile, and Redeem a Gift card- code P1080 or code P1070

Thanks Passion For Savings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment