Cleveland Mommies



I've been a SAHM since I had my first little man 3 years ago. It's not the easiest thing to find friends when you are home all day and you are around kids.You get a bad case of mommy brain and your feel like your always using words like "boo boo, ouchie, timeout, great job" and many more. Plus, my 3 year old can't give me the adult conversation about clothing, shopping, crafts etc that I would like to have. We craze the adult conversation and the friends. It's normal, believe me. When I live in Utah, I was apart of an amazing group of women. Salt Lake City Mommies became a mommy place. I met some of the most amazing women on that site and I keep in touch with all of them even though I'm in Ohio now. The friendships last. When I moved to Ohio of course I had to find out if there was a Cleveland Chapter with The Mommies Network. Lucky for me, there is. It's a small group but a great group and always growing. We all know each other well, and are from all over the Cleveland/Akron area. It's nice to have that comfort site again. We are always looking for new moms to the site, if your a soon to be mommy or a many years of experience mommy it doesn't matter. Some moms have babies and others have teens, either way we all have one thing in common......we are moms, looking for friends and things to do. I know there are plenty of moms in the area that are wanting to meet other moms, so why not head over to Cleveland Mommies sign up for an account and get to knowing other people. Tell friends and family about the site. You can never have too many mommies in one area!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I saw your comment and blog link on Mamas Like Me. I too live in ohio but I am in the Columbus area. How did you find your group? What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was with the Salt Lake City Chapter when I lived out in Utah. I was lucky that the Cleveland Chapter started months before we moved here to Ohio. I did find that there is a Columbus Chapter. Here is the link for you
    http://www.columbusohmommies.com/
    It's an amazing site with wonderful women. I've made some amazing friends through this network.

    ReplyDelete