1. Teach him the words for how he feels.
2. Be a cheerleader for his life
3. Teach him how to do laundry
4. Read to him and read with him.
5. Encourage him to dance.
6. Make sure he has examples of good men who are powerful because of their brains, their determination, and their integrity.
7. Make sure he has examples of women who are beautiful because of their brains, their determination, and their integrity
8. Be an example of a beautiful woman with brains, determination, and integrity.
9. Teach him to have manners
10. Give him something to believe in
11. Teach him that there are times when you need to be gentle
12. Let him ruin his clothes
13. Learn how to throw a football
14. Go outside with him
15. Let him lose
16. Give him opportunities to help others
17. Remind him that practice makes perfect.
18. Answer him when he asks, "Why?"
19. Always carry band-aids and wipes on you.
20. Let his dad teach him how to do things
21. Give him something to release his energy
22. Build him forts
23. Take him to new places
24. Kiss him
25. Be home base
I thought I'd add one more to the list:
26. Tell him you love him