Homemade Laundry Soap

I said earlier that I'm on a homemade cleaning supply kick. I'm trying to find every way I can to save my family money. Laundry detergent is the one thing that we go through like crazy. With 4 of us, and a ton of clothes, we buy a big bottle at least every month to month and a half. It adds up, and since my husband is a student and money is tight, I had to find another way to do laundry soap.

A good friend of mine in Utah does the Duggar Homemade Laundry soap, which started this home made kick. (Thanks Amanda!) My only problem with that one was you had to stir it every time, not really a problem, but when I do laundry, it needs to be quick before Neacel destroys the house and Broden cries the whole time he cant see me.

So then I came across this Home made Laundry soap. Much more up my alley! She even said it lasted her for 9 months, and only cost $20 for supplies. I spend $20 just on soap almost every month. I'm so excited to make this, I'm just waiting to be almost done with the bottle that we have. A friend already made and uses it, and she really likes it. I might be a little too excited about making this!

If you make some, let me know how you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment