Merry Christmas


I just wanted to take time to wish all of you a Merry Christmas! This Christmas is very special to me. Neacel knows and loves every minute of what is going on, and its Broden's "first" Christmas...last year he was only 6 weeks, this year he is destroying everything! I'm surrounded by family and I get to do what I have always dreamed of doing. Giving my mom this letter:

Dear Nana and Pops,

Merry Christmas!
We ordered you something very special for your Christmas gift. It's not here yet, and isn't scheduled to be here until mid August. Mommy and Daddy said it takes to long because it has to be made from scratch. They called it a custom order. We hope you like it. We have been saving up for it for a very long time. The delivery charge is really expensive, but we don't know why because it only weighs about eight pounds. Do you think we might be getting ripped off?
Anyway, we don't want to say too much because we don't want to spoil the big surprise. So go ahead and open your present. There's a hint waiting for you inside.

Love,
Neacel and Broden

In the bag is a picture of 5 pairs of shoes, the smallest being little baby booties.
If you haven't figured it out yet, we are expecting baby #3 in August! I have always thought it was adorable to announce a surprise pregnancy on Christmas, and have always dreamed that one day I could tell family on Christmas about a new little one. I have kept my mouth shut for about 3 weeks now, which if you know me, that's really tough to do. I'm hoping for a girl, but with 2 boys, I'm guessing its a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment